Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hello, Weekend Off!

Well, I worked Friday night and Saturday morning, but I don't have anything to do until Tuesday morning!

  • Saturday, one of my besties came up from Ohio to see me and Jude before heading home for Spring Break.
    • We hung out with Jude and he loved playing with her.
    • We went to the bar and had some jolly good times.
  • Sunday, she was still here and went with me to get tattoo #4!
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing's going to get better, it's not"
From "The Lorax" by Dr. Seuss.
    • We also went out for some OPA! and gyros. 
    • Played with Jude some more, of course. 
    • I love Kelsey and the best friend time I get to sometimes have with her. 
  • Monday (tomorrow, the future!) I don't have to work so I'm going to hang out with Jude. We're going to go see "Gnomeo & Juliet" and it'll be his first time at the theatre so hopefully he'll behave. We'll go early when hopefully not many people will be there, just in case he is a menace. Who knows, maybe we'll do some shopping too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment