Monday, January 13, 2014

Getting back into it.

By "it" I mean blogging.
I've abandoned this thing for far too long and I miss writing of all kinds terribly.

Since I've been gone:
-I've been working (too much for too little) as a server. It's terrible. I hate it (more on that in due time).
-Jude's now 4, in preschool, intelligent (as always), adorable AND cute (in his words), sassy, fiercely independent, and generally all around amazing (though he does have his moments, especially lately).
-I've found a man who more than likes me (and Jude too!) and is, in my opinion, handsome, wonderful, talented, and makes me feel more optimistic about life, the universe, and everything (more on him eventually, I think he's kind of a big deal).
-I've graduated college. I officially have a B.A. in Psychology (and an asston of student loan debt to look forward to).
-I've moved out of my parents house into my own, rented, humble abode.
-I've come accustom to relying too heavily on the camera on my cell phone and have incidentally misplaced my actual camera and therefore do not properly visually document anything anymore.

That's basically it. I've been too caught up in life and the twists & turns it has had in store to write (lame excuse, I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment