Monday, August 24, 2009

I've been slacking with the updates, but I'm beat so this will be short

Jude had his first real bath on Sunday.
Photobucket
Saturday night he stayed home with my sister while I went out for my friend's bachelorette party.
He's been cranky and clingy lately, but he's still sleeping well at night. He only gets up once.
He's a goofy little thing when he's not grumpy. He likes to look around at everything. He's always trying to look behind him or above him and twists his head all funny. He also makes the most ridiculous noises. He squeaks and makes noises that sound like animals. Sometimes when he nurses he'll do silly things like lap up the milk after it flows out instead of latching on.
Today, we were laying on the couch and I was playing with him, and he latched onto my nose lol.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment