Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday... Random Things About You

I found this blog, The Undomestic Momma and decided to participate in this top 2 Tuesday thing in hopes of getting myself to blog more. So here we go...


2 random things about me...
1) I can grab my uvula (the little speed-bag at the back of your mouth) without gagging. I can also bend my tongue back to lick it.
2) Even though I fell off the vegetarian bandwagon (very, very hard I might add) 2 years ago, I still fall-back and order vegetarian options when I'm out to eat at restaurants. I do it mostly because a) it's delicious and b) it's what I'm familiar with because it's what I was ordering for 5 years and I sometimes don't like to go out on a limb in a place of familiarity. I hate thinking about my food and where it comes from when I'm eating meat. I've thought about being a vegetarian again, then I get a delicious whiff of bacon. If it does happen, it will be when I start living on my own.

4 comments:

  1. thats too funny about your uvula... i had mine removed a few years ago because it was always inflamed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never give up bacon! Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could ever give up meat! My sister did about two years ago and I just cannot imagine!

    ReplyDelete