Saturday, July 10, 2010

The past few weeks.

I reckon I can stop avoiding it now.
Sunday. June 27th.
Went to the Livonia Spree with Jon. Had a great time except for seeing Chris's whole family (minus Chris), I panicked to Jon and we ducked into a hot dog tent. Watched pig racing, they were adorable! And of course, the Spree fireworks which Nicole met up with us for.
Monday. June 28th.
Started working with PIRGIM. Canvassing. It was terrible. My macbook committed suicide.
Thursday. June 30th.
PIRGIM people called and told me they were letting me go because I didn't raise enough money, no big sweat because I was planning on quitting anyway. Those three days were miserable.
Jude saw Dr. Rozelle, the first plastic surgeon. She said everything looked great.
Sunday. July 4th.
Nicole, Jon, Dan, and Amanda came over. We kept it classy with margaritas and PBR. Serious stuff was talked about and/or avoided.
Thursday. July 8th.
Put my cat down. She was 19 and had a giant tumor on her lip. It was time to say goodbye, but it was still really sad.

This whole week has been spent cleaning and getting ready for my sister's graduation party tomorrow. It's going to be insane. So. Many. People. So. Much. Food.
I have an interview at the pharmacy at Wayne State next Friday. I'm excited and hope I get the job. If not, Nicole will talk to her managers at Target about hiring me there.
I got a new laptop today. It's named Howard Phineas. I didn't want to wait for my student loan money in the fall so I asked my dad for a loan for it.

Jude is eleven months old today! I think that needs it's own special entry though, complete with pictures. That will happen tomorrow or Sunday methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment