Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting to know me.

I'm too tired to do a real update now, but you'll get one soon. For now, get to know me!



Getting to know YOU 
1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?
Bonfires, fireworks, friends, sparklers, and hopefully margarita's for  tonight! Basically I get really excited that it's just one big excuse to be a drunken pyromaniac.

2. Are you a hugger?
Yes. Very much so, and a kisser, and a cuddler. What can I say, I'm a lover, not a fighter, baby. 
 
3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?
Ribs. I also like to make food on the fire, like s'mores, hot dogs, potatoes, cinnamon apples, omnomnomnom.

4. Do you like to watch parades?
The ones around here aren't very exciting, it's always the same thing. 

5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?
All farts are stinky, there's no gender bias. 

6. Vampires or Werewolves?
I hate that they've gotten HUGE all of a sudden because of Twilight and I'm pretty sure that's why this question is here. And now that I'm done with that anger tangent I choose... Werewolves. It hasn't always been like that, but right now I'm hankering for a for werewolf movie marathon.

7. Do you read your horoscope?
Yes. 

8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Cake batter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment