Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Jude!!!


Today is Jude's Birthday!! He's o-fish-ally one!!
Here's the hard part, what do I write about? I can't think of the right words for this quite yet (even though I've been thinking about it for days) so I'll use this as a recap of the year in pictures, because like I said before, he looks completely different.
First born, he looked like a Mandrake when he cried, which he did a lot.
2 months.
First Halloween(2.5 months).
Right after his skin tag surgery (11/23) (3 months).
First Christmas (4 months).
6 months.
First Easter (8 months).
9 months.
First tooth(9 months).
Day he came home from surgery (10 months).
And last, but not least, his First Birthday.
There will be more postage on all of this later, including his "stats", milestones, and celebrations, plus tons more pictures from the day! For now, I have to get my camera back before he smashes it to pieces.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, to your sweet little man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...

    Happy Birthday Jude!

    And congrats to you on making it one year as a mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jude!

    He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete