Monday, August 23, 2010

The Child Support Court Bologna is OVER... for now.

I had court for Child Support with Christopher on the 13th.
It was ordered that Christopher has to pay $295 a month, plus $20 to the state for the medicaid that we don't use and can't get rid of, plus $25 up to $2736 for the birth costs. He is also responsible for 68% of health costs that insurance doesn't cover. They also ordered joint legal custody even though he hasn't been around or shown signs of giving a crap. They gave him "reasonable parenting time to which both parents agree" which means we have to work out a schedule.
We got lunch after to discuss all of that, and that went... smoothly, I guess. He saw Jude once last week and that was awkward. Not only that, but the plans were made last minute, then cancelled last minute, then remade last minute again. Notice a trend? That's not going to fly with me. We have more to work out and discuss, but who knows, the ball is still in his court, always has been and always will be.
I'm not even going to worry about it now because I leave for vacay in California in just over 24 hours. Hopefully it won't eat at me while I'm away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment