Wednesday, September 1, 2010

While I've got a minute...

I'm back at school! It's so exciting, except for the frustrating half hour commute with d-bag drivers, I-94 always being backed up, spending $440 on books for 3 classes, and the parking lot becoming full just as I'm about to pull into it. It's all good though, I shook my fist at the d-bags, parked on the street (kind of on the curb) and am carrying about my day. I'm retaking chem lab, I have US history up until 1877 which is starting soon, and macroeconomics online. It's only 12 credits because I didn't want to overload myself my first semester back. I can probably handle more, but we'll see.

We just got back from vacation in California on Monday morning. It was amazing! I want to move out there. I decided that doing a Shutterfly share site is probably an easier way of sharing my pictures so here's the link: http://mamapolarbear.shutterfly.com/. The password is: captainplanet. I haven't even gotten around to putting these on Facebook yet, so enjoy and leave some love!

1 comment: