Monday, September 6, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!



It's been a while since I've done one of these, but this Top 2 Tuesday is exciting because I love Fall!
So here it goes, my top 2 favorite things about fall.

1) Pumpkins!
I love pumpkins. I love to cook with them; pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, pumpkin lasagna being my 3 favorite recipes to date, maybe I'll add another awesome pumpkin deliciousness recipe to my repertoire this year. I love carving jack-o-lanterns. I love digging the guts and seeds out with my bare hands to carve them and I love roasting and eating the seeds. I just love pumpkins, end of story.


2) The way everything feels real. It may or may not make sense to people who aren't me or who don't understand everything that comes out of my mind, but something about the crisp fall air makes everything seem more realistic and better than during the other seasons. Part of it is going back to school, being on campus around people. Life is just in full gear and it's amazing.

Runners up, because fall is that great:
- The different colors of the leaves. Green is cool and all, but the diverse shades of orange, yellow, brown, red, and green are truly stunning.
- The crunch of leaves beneath my feet.
- Jumping into leaf piles.
- School.
- Cider mills.
- Hayrides.
- Halloween, of course.

So, dear readers, what are your two favorite things about Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment