Sunday, July 5, 2009

Obligatory Introductory Post.

Why hello. I'm Kayleigh, 20 years old, and 34 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. His name will be Jude Thomas and he's due August 14th, which is 3 days before my 21st birthday. His favorite musical artist is David Bowie and he likes to Crank That Soulja Boy. He will be sharing a bedroom with me until I can afford to move us out of my parents house. I am currently unemployed, but have recently become a certified pharmacy technician so after I have him, I will be looking for a job in that field.
The person who assisted in creating this lively boy inside of me is no longer in my life which makes this whole thing unideal and depressing for me but I tough it out.
I have an amazing family supporting me and helping me through this.
I'm seeing someone but things on that front are also hectic, and best left to my other blogs.
If you want to know about anything really, don't hesitate to ask, I'm very honest and open and will answer any questions or talk about whatever. I'm here to blog only about Jude growing up and I guess the rest of my pregnancy.
I've had a pretty easy pregnancy, honestly. I didn't get many of the nasty side effects most people complain about. I am huge and do have some crazy nasty stretch marks though.
This weekend coming up is my baby shower. I'm pretty excited about it. My mum is throwing it but I made the invitations and favors by hand all by myself because I'm a fairly crafty person. The favors aren't finished yet, but when they are, I'll be sure to post them and possibly a tutorial.
Here are the invitations I hand made. They were quite simple. The hardest part was making the monkeys because I had to cut all the pieces out of different colored cardstock and glue them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment