Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jude's Asleep

Alone. In his crib. It's so odd, I don't know what to do with myself. That's a lie, I have lists of things I'm doing, will probably do, should do, and want to do.

What I should do:
  1. Study, study, study. I have a test in developmental psychology next week. It covers 6 chapters. I really should study for that. Y'know, make notecards and whatnot.
  2. Read the library books I took out for my children's literature class. We have to read 30ish picture books and make annotations for them.
  3. Clean/organize something somewhere in this craphole house.
What I want to do:
  1. Create something. Anything, really. I haven't had any creative output lately. It's lame. 
  2. Read a book for fun. Like maybe one of the billions I've started. 
What I'm doing now:
  1. Drinking sangria.
  2. Watching Cyrus.
  3. Blogging.
What I'll probably end up doing:
  1. Drinking sangria. 
  2. Watching movies.
  3. Eating pudding.
  4. Thinking about studying.

1 comment: