Thursday, January 13, 2011

You know what's fabulous?

Etsy. I've known about it for years. I didn't order anything until, erm, last year? 2 years ago? Something, who knows, who cares. Etsy is freakin' fantastic and addicting. I just ordered stuff from there for myself for the first time. I have only gotten gifts thus far (Jude's Easter basket and half the gifts in it, a personalized keychain for my mum when she ran her first 5k, etc.) but yesterday I caved whilst shopping for a baby shower gift and decided to get some earrings. I'm so very excited for them to come. I got 3 pairs.
Painting the roses red!
Vintage glass Buddhas.
T-Rex's! Rawr! 

I did also get a baby shower gift. I've found that it's super-hard for me to shop for baby things for other people. I know my parenting style and what I like and like Jude to have, but I don't know if others are the same way or if I'd seem like I'm trying to push my opinions and ways onto people. If it were up to me, I'd get everyone cloth diapers and things to aid breastfeeding. Y'know, the things I really wished to get at my shower. Alas, I'm not like everyone else and that's what makes me so fabulous. Dammit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment