Sunday, May 30, 2010

Get to know me!

The wonderful Kacie at And Baby Makes Two indirectly pointed me towards Mannland5 and the "Getting to Know You" on Sunday's so I thought I'd give it a whirl, it looks like fun.


1.  Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
I've snooped around ex-boyfriends rooms... That's what happens when you leave me alone with nothing to do for 45 minutes to shower.

2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks Jen!)
Totally, but sometimes feelings happen and interfere with the friendship. I'm friends with more guys than girls. I've learned to not feel bad for shooting them down and I tune out their flirting, which they do jokingly 90% of the time. It's a real downfall really, because I go out to the bar with guy friends and am invisible to any cute dudes that might be there. It's like having a boyfriend without having a boyfriend. I should start hanging out with more girls...

3. Can you curl your tongue?
Oui.

4. Have you ever stolen anything?
Yes. 

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
Text. I'm so scatterbrained that if I'm talking on the phone I'll go off on several random tangents before finishing a sentence. Plus, when there are other people (my family) around they tend to ignore the fact that I'm on the phone and try to start a convo with me. With texting, it's too much work to go off on the tangent my brain wants to ha.


6. Memorial Day plans?
Nothing. Perhaps making my parents watch Jude while they're home so I can get stuff done. We need to get things from Ikea and Babies R Us so hopefully I can convince them of that. Maybe I'll go to one of Sydney's parades.

7. What do you do to relax?
Read. Or go out for a drink. Or pour myself a glass of wine and soak in the hot tub. I could use that last one right about now...

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?
My sister is in the Plymouth Fife and Drump Corp so I'll go to some of her parades... Other than that, no.

1 comment:

  1. mmm i could use a glass of wine and the hot tub too. :)
    stopping by from gtkys!

    ReplyDelete