Monday, May 17, 2010

Quick update.

I'm short on time right now so I can't post an in depth update, but I probably will later today or tomorrow. Pictures included, I have tons to upload anyway.
-Jude started pointing the other day, Thursday I believe. He was asked where his mama was and he pointed at me. Aww. It was adorable. He also recognizes our dog, Bubba.
-Welcome to my new followers from the BG blog thread! I promise I'm a better blog-updater than this usually.
-My blog is slightly under construction, I changed the background and need to make a new header, I'm just struggling with it though and I might change my mind again.
-I'm in the process of getting Jude and I ready for his 4 pre-operation appointments at UM. Starting at 10 ending... I don't even know when it will end, we'll be at the hospital all day basically.
-But first, I sold my carseat on craigslist! I have to meet the woman to do that before the first appointment so I should really be more pro-active about getting ready.
-We went to a bonfire Friday night at a family friends house. It was a going away party for our good friend Lisa. She moved to Texas over the weekend with her husband who's a border patrol person. They'll be missed, but it's a pretty exciting adventure for them.
-Sunday we went to one of Sydney's parades, she's in the Plymouth Fife & Drum Corp. Jude loved it.
-Jude's cute and gets into trouble a lot.

I think that's all. More details later. Wish me luck, I'll need it to get through the day in one piece.

1 comment:

  1. Aw the pointing thing is so cute!! My daughter loves 2 of our cats and points at them and tries to say their name. One loves her, the other runs as fast as he can while he sees she is eying him. Too cute.

    BTW he will keep getting into trouble. 9 months is mild to what lays ahead. I have an almost 13 month old girl and I long for the 9 month days when she was just into a lot, now she is into EVERYTHING. lol

    Have a great day, we are following from Fanged Faerie Princess if you want to follow us back. If not that is okay but I love seeing what fellow single moms are up to ;)

    ReplyDelete