Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jude's "vocabulary" revised.

Jude still can't say "real" words quite yet, and he babbles... a lot. He does have a few short words for some things.
-Uh-oh whenever he drops something. He enjoys dropping things off his changing table onto my foot and saying it and giggling when I wince in pain.
-Mama for me or mamamamamama when he's feeling particularly whiny. He'll sit at my feet, pull on my pants or knees to stand up and go mamamamamamamamama until I look at him or pick him up.
-Ca for cat. He'll chase the cats around whispering ca, ca, ca or he'll try to pet them and when I say "be nice to the cat" he'll try to repeat cat and it comes out as ca.
-Bubba. The dog. That I hate. It's probably because he's always getting yelled at so Jude hears it a lot.
-He tries to imitate hi/hello/bye. It results in an odd h or b sound.

My mum thinks he's all sorts of intelligent because he'll put toys in his mouth while he crawls. What a dorky kid I have... :D

2 comments:

  1. So cute!

    Besides the babbling. Gemma prety much says bye bye, and do- for dog. This is such a neat time...is it sick that I kinda want to "train" her to say uh-oh, because I think it's cute? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, very cute! Illusia says keyyyyy and one of our cat's name Blaze come out as BLAYYY. I love little half words, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete